First, cut it to the end
Then insert the spoon into the kiwi fruit, as close to the peel as possible, and then rotate the flesh. Although it is convenient to cut the kiwi fruit in half and dig it with a spoon, if you want to use it as a decoration for a meal, the effect of slicing the meat will be the most beautiful! (Tips: the spoon should be close to the size of the kiwi fruit)
To remove the stem from strawberries, use a straw.
- To cut the cake
Before cutting the cake, blanch the knife with hot water so that no cream will stick to the knife.
- The correct way to use paint:
Put a rubber band in the middle so that you don’t get paint around the can.
- Anti-fog glasses:
Before swimming or skiing, in order to prevent fogging on the swimming goggles and goggles, you can apply toothpaste on the inside of the lenses before going out, and then wipe them with a dry cloth, so that the lenses will not be easily fogged
- Eye drops:
When you raise your head and nod the eye drops, open your mouth slightly so that your eyes will not blink.
- Egg containers and egg shells can be used to raise succulents.
- The bottom of the window is full of dust, which can be thoroughly cleaned with vinegar.
- Use cash as a bookmark, and you will be surprised when you open the book again.
- Wipe the leaves of home plants with beer, the leaves will become very green, very bright and will not stick to dust for a long time.
- Use a small clip to avoid twisting the data cable.