- If you get pulled over driving…Act deaf! The cops usually lets you go with just a warning because it’s too much trouble trying to communicate. (But this is unethical, I know, hahaha… sorry, but sometimes it will work.)
- If you are nervous to walk into a room filled with people, just assume that everybody likes you.
- Don’t say ‘I think’ & ‘I believe’ too often. These are signs of low confidence and show that you doubt yourself.
- Hungry & want a ride home? Go to a local pizza shop, order a pizza for delivery and get a ride home free with the driver.
- Putting a laundry basket at the back of your car can help you carry a lot of groceries home easily.
- Want to sit alone on a bus? Wear a face mask. (Although this probably doesn’t work right now.)
- Is the mobile phone charging cable easy to break? You can use a ballpoint pen spring to protect it.
- Use tongs to store beer in the refrigerator.
The packages of puffed foods such as potato chips are generally relatively large. Do you usually put your hands in and out after unpacking, and when there are a lot of broken potato chips left, you pour your mind into your mouth again, and you are not careful. Make your face all over?
In fact, this way of eating potato chips is simply wrong! The correct way is to disassemble and push up from the bottom all the way, like this——