Online dating is actually a dangerous one, because if two people can’t meet each other, basically, it won’t last too long, which means you might will waste too much time on it.
Generally, there are 6 stages about Online dating:
1. The first stage is the curiosity period. During this period, two people want to know each other more. At this time, they will imagine what the other person looks like, or imagine what kind of feelings they will have between them.
2. The second stage is the sweet period. At this time, they both like each other, and no matter where they are, they always miss someone in their hearts, or when they are free, they always think of each other.
3. The third stage is the attachment period. Sometimes a person likes to be alone with him, or if two people want to meet. The eleventh love is also a kind of longing, often thinking of each other.
4. The fourth stage is the anti-dependence period. This period is also very delicate. Generally, couples will have some contradictions at this stage, and many break up because of these contradictions.
5. The fifth stage is to become independent. At this time, you understand each other and what kind of person the other person is. You will gradually feel that the other person is not what you want. Will be independent.
6. The sixth stage is the stabilization period. If the two people have not broken up after the first three periods, then this period will decide to be together.
So you can date online of course. There are more choices and you can meet more people online.
Just make sure you are not wasting your time and you are dating the right person instead of a pick-up artist.