I am gonna share a lot photos shoot in China : *FYI-This passage contains many pictures.*
First of all, I would like to say that** I am not a professional photographer.**
here we goes:
* A girl is showing her grandparents some photos
* Crowded metro and bus. people working very hard for money and life
* Cute children in Tibet， Tibet is not rich but have great views
* Students study very hard in classroom for exams
* He is helping his grandma peel corn.
* kids were preparing for a performance
* In China, a lot of people eat Baizi 包子 for breakfast. It is a traditional food.I feel like Baozi has thousand of years history.
* high school girls were watching Sunset glow.
* In fact, many old residential buildings are full of people. Because most of people can’t afford it in a luxurious neighborhood.
* Typical Chinese farmland
* Native Chinese dogs ！ they are not like pet dogs famous but as loyal as pet dogs.
These are some photos about cities and Architectures
The above photos were taken by me or my friends in China. **We can see these buildings, whether modern or traditional, China can be built very well.**
and Chinese giant pandas and corgi dogs, cats, cows, sheep, etc. are all very cute.
**The above photos are all cities with a relatively high level of civilization， we called first-tier city. Of course, there are many small towns in China.**
Whether in big cities or small cities, shared bicycles can be seen everywhere, which has made a great contribution to low-carbon environmental protection.
Many beautiful spots.
**What I want to say is that every country has a region that is relatively high degree of civilization, but please don’t ignore the poor region. **
Above all, Most of Chinese are diligent and friendly, The Chinese nation is united, peace-loving, hardworking and brave,
Thanks for reading.