There is only one heroism in the world: to see the world as it is and to love it. — from Romain Rolland
- Strangers are most likely to make us feel warm and pleasant, because ywe have no expectations of strangers. The ones who are most likely to disappoint us are those close to us, because we often have high expectations of them.
- Our family of origin will affect our worldview, outlook on life and values. And this impact is continuous and difficult to change. And even affect our relationship.
- 90% of the world’s wealth is in the hands of 10% of the people. So don’t fantasize about becoming a millionaire all day long. Keep working hard is the thing that we need to do.
- Fat or thin are closely related to genes, region, country, and family eating habits.
- The easiest way to make money is against the law.
- Humans are really fragile, whether it’s because of disease, car accident or something else.
- You might be just a pedestrain (Normal people). And someday you need to admit and accept it.
People are born unequal. The starting point of some people is the end of our entair life.
Above all, do not lose hope. Actually I figure life’s a gift, and I don’t intend on wasting it.